Event Information & Show Maps
Show Vehicle Event Maps & Information
2014 Windermere Auto Show
To view a PDF version of this information please click on the link below!
Directions into Downtown Windermere from Conroy Road,
Apopka Vineland Road and Maguire Roads.
- Show Vehicles are suggested to begin arrival at 7:45am with the event officially starting at 9am.
- Any vehicles arriving after 9:30am can still follow the signs for show cars and can park where available. We ask that you do not block any private driveways or business entrances if self parking after 9:30am.
- Please follow the signs and volunteers directing vehicles around the side streets to have all vehicles enter Main Street in one direction. We park all vehicles facing the same direction to make the exit from the show very easy at 3pm.
- All spots are first come first serve – no reserved spots.
- After Parking your Show vehicle please visit the Registration Table which will be in front of the City Hall – Large White Building on Old Brick Main Street.
- Day of Event Registration is available.
- If you have not chosen a judging category this can be determined at registration but is not mandatory.
- Judges will begin their process at Noon with the awards ceremony at 2:00pm.
- Public Parking is available throughout downtown and on side streets.
- Food will be available in the morning from Local Café Dixie Cream Café and from Allen’s Creamery & Coffee House as well as throughout the day from various food vendors.
This map shows the downtown area where the Show Cars will be parked. It also shows where the local Cafes and Ice Cream Parlor are located for food. Various food vendors, product & service vendors and sponsors will be intermixed throughout the downtown area.
Restrooms are located near the intersection of OLD Brick Main Street and 5th Avenue.
General Marketing & Registration Information:
Sponsor & Vendor Information:
Marketing Committee Member: Theresa Kraa
Office Phone: 407-898-8080
Day of Event Phone: 321-228-4000
TEXT IS BEST AS WE WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER FASTER
Event Coordinator & Committee Chairman:
Mark L. Allen